Family Catechesis is for K-6th grade. We are using a Family of Faith by Sophia Institute.
- This years Focus: The Sacraments
- Meets twice a month (Typically the 1st and 3rd Wednesday)
- 1st Gathering of the month: Parents gather in Bamberg Hall for parent lesson & Students meeting in classes according to age
- 2nd gathering of the month: Families meet together in Bamberg Hall for family directed lesson/activity
- Parents continue to teach at home with guidance such as parent book, PowerPoints, other resources provided
- Family Groups meeting as they want to build community with one another
- Mass attendance is important