St. Henry Catholic Church began as a mission parish in 1957 at the corner of 86th Street and Main in Owasso, Oklahoma and was comprised of 20 families. The church moved to its present location in 1965 and has undergone many renovations and additions to accommodate the growing number of Catholics moving to the area. The most recent addition was the building of Bamberg Hall and new kitchen facilities in 2013.
Our current registration is around 1100 families, diverse in ages, backgrounds, and ethnicity. We look forward to our weekly worship at Mass and many other events, studies and through service!