During this time we are unable to meet face to face for youth activities. There will be opportunities for youth to stay connected to each other and continue on their faith journey from home.
Virtual Youth Gatherings:
We will pause our virtual gatherings for a couple weeks so that students have time to finish up the semester and so I am able to plan how we will move forward with summer opportunities.
- 5th-8th Graders will gather on Wednesday Nights via Zoom from 7:00pm-8:00pm. During our gathering we will play virtual games, check in with each other, discussion and pray. This gathering will begin June 3rd and meet Wednesday nights through July 1st.
- 9th-12th Graders will gather on Wednesday Nights via Zoom from 8-9:00pm During our gathering we will play virtual games, check in with each other, participate in a study on discipleship and pray. This gathering will begin Wednesday June 3rd and on Wednesday nights through July 1st.
- SHOCK- Those confirmed (12th grade)- age 21. Will meet Sunday evening and Thursday evening via zoom.
- Sunday Evenings the group will meet from 6:00pm-7:30pm and will be doing a study through projectym called Alpha, this will help these young adults look at their own faith life and answer questions they may have. This study will be done through video, discussion, and prayer.
- Thursday Evening the group will meet from 8:00-9:30pm, this will be our social night where we will have discussions and play games. This night is to help strengthen the bond and community of this group.
- Family Mass Reflection- Pentecost Sunday(5th-12th)
- Youth Mass Reflection- Pentecost Sunday (8th-12th)
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy lead by Steve Angrisano (Catholic Musician/Speaker) everyday at 2pm.https://www.facebook.com/steveangrisanomusic/
- Lectio Divina lead by Life Teen Wednesdays at 5pm.https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeYPzNQ7pEh-nVk3aoHWy6tba7-LTXepo
- Sunday Reading Reflections by Life Teen: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeYPzNQ7pEh8_puI6XcsrCYMeV5w7Xs2O